Saturday, November 12, 2011

Anticipation Station


I cannot contain my excitement any longer.
In less than 2 months I will be moving back to Idaho!

I will definitely miss Alaska's people, wildlife, scenery, my family, and my dog. 
I will probably not miss,the freezing cold, non-pack-able snow, and the lack of sunlight winter has brought though. 


Rexburg will be like a tropical vacation. 
Seriously.


I love my life of econ and friends. I love seeing a temple everyday. I love getting to run away to UT to see my Grandma, Grandpa, and extended family. I love only being 4 hours away from family get-togethers and parties. I love that I'll live less than 5 minutes from Ry. I love that we'll go to the same school. I love having parties for no reason at all. I love buying 10 pounds of potatoes for $5. I love hearing inspired words everyday. I love that I will still be able to visit Grandpa Jim regularly to talk, clean his grave, and leave happy things. I love hearing devotionals weekly. I love visiting teaching. I love moving. I love change. I love love.


BIG NEWS- I have decided to move. I love Davenport Apartments and all of the girls I have lived with, but am ready for a change. Frequent parties will still be held at my place... my new place. I plan to see you there.

<3 Living the Dream,
-MK

REMEMBER:  We don't quit playing because we grow old.... we grow old because we quit playing.

No comments: