Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blessings


Mormon Messages: In the Spirit of Thanksgiving
(this one is my very favorite!)

Blessing: a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness

I believe we are all children of God. I believe that He loves us more than we can comprehend. I believe that He does sincerely listen to our prayers, and want the best for us. I believe that He truly will give us what we really need, if we just ask. I believe that the Lord has a higher, more beautiful plan for each one of us that we could imagine. I believe that it is possible to be frustrated with life, but that the Lord can help ease our burdens and pain. 

We are as blessed as we choose to recognize. There are more wonderful things around us than we can comprehend... as long as we choose to see them that way.

Mormon Messages: Thanksgiving Daily

I have a lot of things to be grateful for. 
Prayer, family, sight, this earth, angels, dogs, friends, the elements, the gospel, the ability to learn, bare-feet, green grass, dandelions, laughter, trucks, sounds, smells, rain, sunshine, clouds, calluses, snow, wind, leaves, trees, mountains, bodies of water, animals, a bed, apples, hot tamales, smiles, wildflowers, fields, hugs, thunder, lightning, books, country music, bluegrass, bicycles, plants, hands, feet, health, happiness, strength, chocolate, a place to live, an alarm clock, the ability to change, the ability to choose, the ability to be, trials, opportunities, the future.

I'm grateful for life. I'm grateful to be me.


<3 MK

No comments: