Monday, October 29, 2012

I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!


EVERYONE! The day has come. I SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more happier right now! His name is CC. And he's made me the happiest girl EVER!!!!!!
Here is a picture of my ring-
We've been dating for about 3 days now- and it's been amazing. I'll tell you the story in my next blog post, promise. But now, I have to tell you something even more important. 

So let me tell you. I have the best roommate ever, well apartment mate. Her name is Megan. She's the coolest ever. I worship her. I wish I could be as awesomely cool as she is. She's my idol. I just love her so much that it's hard to describe. She's beauty and she's grace, she's Miss United States! I'd miss her even if I hadn't ever met her. I love her, most ardently. She's the best.

I love her more than I love aardvarks, and that's saying how much I really do love her.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
MANDY- ANDY


PS- Mandy- remember when you stole my computer. Well, this is what happens. And yes, I can hack more than facebook :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! Oh the joy of roommates stealing computers...