Monday, September 6, 2010

Layla


While many of you have met the love of my life, some have not, so I am dedicating this post to the introduction of my doggy.
:)

Name: LAYLA
Breed: Golden Retriever
Awesome: YES!

What comes to mind when you first think of the name 'Layla'?
.....If you are thinking, Eric Clapton's wonderful voice and magical musical skills, then you are absolutely correct! If you then proceed to think about how much you love the unplugged version, then we were meant to be friends. :)

So my Layla is almost 2 years old, and is seriously the most beautiful doggy you have ever seen. Her coat is fantastic, her tongue ridiculously long and funny, her eyes beautiful, and her personality is a ten! :) I'm in love.

She loves long walks on the trail, baths with warm water, and puddle jumping.....but don't get me wrong, this little lady can hold her own! She pretty much dominates at wrestling with Elway (my parents Golden).

Yes, this is definitely a worth while thing to blog about, I mean how would you have felt if you would have never been introduced via blog to my dog.......extremely sad, that is how!

:)

Well I love you all,

Peace.Out_MK

No comments: