Monday, February 21, 2011

Lovelies

Life is lovely. I really do not have any thoughts to share, besides the fact I hope we never let a day go by where we forget to love our lovely lives. There are so many blessings, opportunities, and wonders surrounding us I feel as though we may as well be happy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This little portion is random, but those that know me tend to know of my sincere love for Sylvester Stallone. If you were unaware prior to reading this, he is the most attractive man ever. Hands. Down.
This weekend we had a 'Rocky' marathon. Needless to say, I was quite ecstatic about the whole situation. Dear Sylvester graced us with his face for an extended period of time...it was magnificent! While this post is quite inconsequential, I hope you enjoy gazing upon the Italian Stallion. :) I love all of the Rocky movies and the fact that they don't get progressively more lame like the majority of sequels....in fact I would argue that they get better and better.

My favorite part of each Rocky:

Rocky I: Sylvester's real claim to fame; Wifey Adrian is adorably awkward (as is he).

Rocky II: Apollo Creed; Baby Rocky; Heavyweight Champ! Word.

Rocky III: Clubber Lang (Mr. T); Thunderlips (Hulk Hogan); Eye of the Tiger; the whole David/Goliath triumph phenomenon

Rocky IV: Rocky + facial hair ( <3 ); Robert Jr is adorable; the Soviet Union; Ivan Drago; the outdoors! Rocky V: Tommy Gun; Rocky's return to good fatherhood; street fighting (need I say more?) Rocky Balboa: He's still got it, folks! :)

No comments: