Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vitamin D!


I have BIG NEWS, and am thinking this may be the first 'personal' posting I have done since my teardown/restart of this blog. Don't get used to it though. I'm a firm believer in real life relationships versus creeping on someone else's internet void. By the way, you really can comment on these posts....I can't tell you how many people talk to me or send me FB messages about something they read. You can comment my loves, it's probably quicker and easier for you.

Today the sun was shining in Rexburg, (which is quite the rare event this time of year), infusing me with happiness despite the wind's attempts at robbing me from that. It was marvelous! Hence the title of this post....Vitamin D! Love it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, here comes the BIG NEWS!

Happy News #1:
I am officially decided in my educational ways! What, may you ask, is my secret to loving life..?
Major: Financial Economics Minor: Communications
Super happy, right?! I am extremely happy with this decision and am going to run with it to graduation. Yes, I realize you are probably doubting this due to my frequent life plan changes, but for now I am happy, and that is all that really matters.

Happy News #2:
I have decided I really want to go on a mission! I phrase it as such, because I have not received a green light from the 'big guy'. Seeing as I will only be 20 next week, I have to wait a whole year until I could even go. While I would love to say I am definitely going, alas I cannot at this moment in time. All I can say is that I am preparing now to hopefully go, and if I get to it would be amazing! Time will tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH THERE! I have officially dumped all of my most recent thoughts/feelings into the void. I hope you are enjoying your lovely lives....but most of all I hope you are keeping me updated on your lovely lives. :) May our dear friend, Vitamin D, visit you all in the nearest future!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's great news Mandy!! How exciting!

Curtis and Nicole Bullock said...

A mission? That is AWESOME Mandy, you would be a great missionary!!!!!