Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Only Four More

Rather than stress my life away about how the election went and what it means for America, I've decided to list some things I'm grateful for...

1. Only 4 more years of Barack Hussein Obama.
2. I'm finally understanding the saying, "Once you go black..."
3. When I smile my eyes squint like an Asian. I'll fit in perfectly when China owns us.
4. I voted, thus I reserve the right to occasionally be disgruntled.

Unfortunately we chose something that will challenge us more; fortunately we will undoubtedly have opportunities to grow and become better. Since when are we supposed to give up when challenges arise? That is not the America I believe in.

Good news! There is a Prophet of God on the earth today! President Thomas S. Monson is here to guide and direct us. He is here to warn of impending danger. He is here to help bridge communication with God to the world. All we need to do now is heed his advice and do better to be better. The Lord will always protect us if we put our trust and faith in Him. 
Good news! Nothing can hinder the will of the Lord.

Now is not the time to mourn and think of what could have been. Now is the time to rise up and be who you need to be.
God bless the USA.

No comments: