Thursday, September 8, 2011

And so it goes.

Some happies of today...




Football opener today!!! Can't believe Satan prevailed against the Saints...lame. No more wins please, Cheeseheads!

I decided to make a Vikings blanket the other day. It's pretty bomb. I'm so ready to kick Packer trash this season. 


Funny story: I have been skipping the bread and only taking the water during the sacrament because, of course, I'm allergic. I was waiting for the Branch President to return from his travels to ask what he would prefer I do. My parents met him....and found out all of the sacrament bread is gluten-free because there is another little girl in the ward allergic as well. I was skipping it for nothing. Happy! No special 'weird' sacrament for me!





Had a job interview this morning...should know within a week. Dolla dolla bill ya'll.




On my mind:
I love my life. Alaska is beautiful, wonderful, and friendly. I am so glad I decided to stay, it was definitely the right decision. I still really want to go on a mission so we will see what happens. I got 4 months to make money before I head back to BYUI.

Congrats to Ry for scoring a a job today! Atta boy! He is the best big brother, I love him! I am grateful for all he does for me, and am thankful our chats. He never holds anything back and oftentimes I really need to hear what he has to say. I have the best family ever. I have the best friends ever. I am the luckiest / most blessed person I know! 



<3 Living the Dream,
-MK


REMEMBER: Never quit trying. You're gunna make it after all.

No comments: