Thursday, September 1, 2011

In Alaska We....


I LOVE ALASKA! 

This place is so different. I often find a giggle and smile about how different it really is.

I thought I would share a few of the reasons with you...

1. I can see Russians from my house. (Pun intended. I can't see the country but we have plenty of the people.)
2. Eating caribou, moose, buffalo, and bear is commonly accepted. (I have eaten the caribou and moose so far...and I like it.)
3. People talk about how warm it is when it's 55 degrees. (and I'm wearing a coat.)
4. You don't need a permit to carry a gun. (Everyone is packing. We have no cops only troopers.)
5. The "Welcome to Delta" sign fell down the other day. (and is still down.)
6. While at a cute "stamping party," the topic of Rexburg's massive size, city factor, and pure intimidation were seriously discussed.

These are just some of the reasons why I love Alaska.

For those wanting to come: COME!
For those thinking we're nuts: Just keep on laughing.

 (^She is not one of my reasons. haha)
<3 Living the Dream,
-MK

REMEMBER: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

No comments: