Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blooming Loves.

"Often we assume that the people around us must know how much we love them, but we should never assume, we should let them know. Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -President Thomas S. Monson

"To the world you are someone,
but to someone you are the world."


My random ramble on FRIENDSHIP / FORGIVENESS:


I would simply like to express gratitude for all of the true friends that I have. I love you.

The world is a wonderful place, full of life, love, and beauty....but also ready at a moment's notice to tell us that we are inadequate. Because of this, I choose to have the greatest friends this world has to offer. You are always uplifting, supportive, and make me want to be better. I am so grateful to have you in my life.

I believe true friendship means wanting genuine happiness for someone despite anything.

We all know the saying.... "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I have been thinking a lot about this recently. I always hope people will change and want better for themselves, so forgiveness is something that I have never struggled with. What I struggle with is recognizing the difference between forgiving someone and opening yourself up to be hurt/used again. While I am trying to find the happy medium, I know that we are all better than that. No one deserves to be put down, used, or disrespected. The role of a friend should be to lift and encourage someone to do and be better. I hope I can be as good of a friend to you as you all are to me.

Thank you for all you do for me.


<3 Living the Dream,
-MK


Remember: Attempting to hook up with your best friend's now ex-boyfriend is frowned upon in most cultures. ;)

No comments: