Monday, July 18, 2011

Big News!

Big News Friends!
Friday I head home to the lovely heaven we call Minnesota. I am so excited to see the people and cities whom I love and adore. But... great opportunities await the Kilburn family in Alaska, so on August 4th we will begin loading the trucks for our next big adventure. 

After much prayer, my wonderful dad has received and accepted a fabulous job offer in Delta Junction, Alaska. I am so proud of him and am so excited for our family. 

As for me, concrete plans are still up in the air. I will be returning to Minnesota the end of the week and then will be accompanying my lovely fam-bam to the great white north the beginning of the month. I may return to Idaho in September or I may wait until January....for now I will wait and see where life takes me. :-)

Love your life!

<3 Living the dream,
-MK

Remember: Not all who wander are lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my dearest Mormon! this makes me so sad that you won't be calling MN your permanent home anymore! i love you so much and i'm coming to alaska to visit you! can't wait to see you when you're here. i love ya girl!
~your catholic :)