Monday, July 11, 2011

Keep on keeping on.

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet."
-James Openheim


"Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom."
-Benjamin Franklin



"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner."
-Colette


  Regrets. Are they truly necessary? I refuse to regret, because I feel it only discounts the opportunities I have recieved to learn and grow. Perhaps learning the hard way isn't always wrong. I am grateful for all of the choices and experiences I have in my life because they help shape who I am.
Love, live, and learn.

 I've been thinking about peace lately, inner peace. I am ecstatic to have inner peace come naturally for me. I am so content and feel so much joy it is insane. I have no reason not to be happy. I am so grateful for my life and for all the many blessings I have. I am seriously the luckiest person alive!

I sincerely hope that we are all truly happy. No need to mosey along in the wasteland of ingratitude and discontentment. Choose happiness. While I may not know exactly what I am doing and exactly where my life is headed at the moment, alll is well. It is enough for me. Keep moving forward. While it sounds cliche, as long as you stay true to yourself you will be okay. No need to compromise and waste time unhappy. "For every minute you spend discontent you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

"Peace comes from within. Don't seek it without." -Buddha


<3 Living the dream,
-MK

Remember: It's not about how you fell, but about how you got back up and kept on keeping on.

No comments: